Chicago’s first-ever Martha Stewart Weddings bridal event
Martha Stewart’s Wedding Party, one of the premier bridal and wedding events in the country, comes to Chicago for the first time on Sunday, March 10th, from 10 am – 3 pm at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel.
Join Darcy Miller, Editorial Director of Martha Stewart Weddings, Meghan Andalman, founder of Lovebird Events and Claudia Hanlin, founder of the Wedding Library, for a lavish afternoon of ideas, inspiration and fun!
- Topics will range from dresses to dream honeymoons
- showcase expert panel discussions and Q&A’s, celebrity speakers
- raffle giveaways
- sweets, and drinks
- Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Lounge
Enter by leaving your name and a fun fact about you and your fiance below! Come back on Saturday for the winner and instructions!!
If you don’t win, you can still attend! Priced at $65 or $110 per couple, tickets can be purchased online, for more information click here
● Darcy Miller, Editorial Director of Martha Stewart Weddings: How to personalize and bring in elements of your relationship into your wedding.
● Claudia Hanlin, Founder of The Wedding Library: Location Lessons: How to transform unusual locations into remarkable settings
Most vendors attending will be local and will include: Bands, DJs, florists, cake designers, hair and make-up stylists, invitation designers, gowns and accessory retailers, gift registries, etc. Below are just a few of the vendors that will be featured at the show. For an up-to-date list, visit Lovebird’s Blog, The Nest.
● BHLDN: Vintage-inspired, beautifully crafted attire and decor for your wedding or special event.
● Nico and LaLa: Chicago-based custom designers, specializing in custom invitations, event branding, and gifts for the home and life.
● Five Grain Events: Chicago-based planners collaborate with their clients to create events brimming with personality, vibrancy, and panache.
● XO Pictures: Chicago-based motion picture artists with a passion to discover beauty and inspiration.
● Art of Imagination: Chicago-based Art of Imagination specializes in luxurious fabric and creative lighting for weddings & events. A full-service decor and event production company that is the go-to resource for stunning, one-of-a-kind events across the city.
About Lovebird Events: lovebirdevents.com
Chicago-based Lovebird Events was founded on the belief that weddings should be sensibly planned and passionately celebrated. With a strong sense of style and a talent for details, we specialize in creating smart, elegant events for the discerning bride
About Martha Stewart Weddings: www.marthastewartweddings.com
Martha Stewart Weddings is the leading resource for the bride who wants a wedding that is beyond the ordinary. An elegant and award-winning bridal magazine from Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Martha Stewart Weddings guides couples through the entire wedding process, with a focus on helping them make their special day truly their own. Filled with fresh ideas, inspiring photographs, and how-to information, Martha Stewart Weddings takes readers from the engagement to the honeymoon and beyond, into their new married lives. Published quarterly, the magazine outsells all other national bridal magazines on the newsstand by a wide margin.
About The Wedding Library: www.theweddinglibrary.comFor over a decade, Claudia Hanlin’s Wedding Library has been a coveted resource for brides, providing unparalleled wedding planning experience, impeccable design services, and a one-stop-shop with carefully curated bridesmaid dresses, bespoke wedding stationery and registry gifts. Claudia is a Contributing Editor toMartha Stewart Weddings. She has been awarded numerous honors, including the prestigious Modern Bride Innovator’s Award, four International Special Events Society Big Apple Awards for Design,The Knot’s Best of New York Wedding Planner and Juli B’s Top US Shopping Service Award. Claudia’s expertise has been featured on network television, radio and in leading bridal and news publications. Together with Martha Stewart Weddings, the company produces The Wedding Party, a luxury bridal showcase.