Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Feast on Fashion AGAIN! Dose Market, the Kardashians on Windy City Live



It's that time again!!!!! Feast on Fashion. My head is swirling!
Perchance will be presenting Spring 2012 collections by featured designers Kelly Wearstler and by Malene Birger at the Feast on Fashion next Thursday. Make sure you call for reservations.











I’ve always put “go to Dose Market” on my list to do but I’ve never went. This Sunday I will be there, no if, ands or buts! I think it’s the featured designers I’m excited for like- Sir & Madame, Atelier AZZA premiere, and Rare Tea Cellar!

What:
Dose, a monthly food and fashion market (dosemarket.com)


When: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.; one Sunday per month thereafter

Where: River East Art Center, 435 E. Illinois St. (312-321-1001; rivereastartcenter.com)

Transportation: Nearest El stop at Grand Red Line. 4-hour parking for $6 with Dose validation in the Parkview garage (456 E. Illinois St.; before the light at Peshtigo Ct.).

Price: $10 admission at the door; $8 pre-orders at dosemarket.com/tickets









The Kardashians (Kim, Khloe and Kourtney) will be on Windy City Live next month. Date to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment