Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feast on Fashion is back, Public Hotel $1 stays, Lavin store headed to Chicago + more



I went to the Feast on Fashion event hosted at the Balsan in Elysian hotel for my birthday and had a wonderful time.

Food, fashion, and fun -who could ask for more? Its back! This time with famed Chicago boutique Sarca. January 26 at half-noon. Bookable by calling 312-646-1300 and priced at only $32 per person.


Lavin has taken over a space on Oak St for a new store. Chicago fashion just keeps getting better.

The Target look book for Jason Wu is out! I must say I see a couple prim and proper pieces I would rock (pic above). See the entire line here



Trench coat in black: $54.99
Flared dress in black with nude patent belt: $59.99


Long sleeve blouse in blush: $34.99
Lace printed straight skirt in blush: $29.99
Lace clutch in black: $29.99



Public Hotel is giving away rooms for $1 a night! Details

No comments:

Post a Comment