Monday, December 12, 2011

Rent the Runway party with CBN





Last Tuesday I was invited as part of Chicago Blogger Network to party at Maxine Salon with Rent the Runway (RTR). Bloggers enjoyed appetizers, wine and chatted with RTR.


I became familiar with them when they first premiered in 2009. Rent the Runway is a website that lets you rent the hottest dresses for a fraction of the price.

You sign up for an account, browse the site, add favorites to your account and rent for 4 to 8 days. RTR takes care of the postage and the dry cleaning.

If you are always out on the town and have events, this is an easy and affordable way to always be stylish.

RTR also has jewelry and accessory rentals and sell cosmetics.

I will be renting soon, and of course I will let you know how my experience was!



Earlier that day some members (including Dee Dee above) were on Windy City Live showcasing looks from RTR and the next day on WGN morning show.


The RTR and CBN party will be seen on NBC's 24/7 that will air 1-8-11 at 12:30 a.m. How fab!

Thanks to RTR, Vosges, Pink Papaya, Kind snacks, and Maxine salon for the wonderful goodies in the goodie bag!

I’m pictured above on the far right wearing a Love 21 rhinestone tunic; leggings, Aldo boots and H &M bag. I put a gray tank underneath the tunic and I soooo regret it because you can definitely see it! Lessoned learned, black next time. I’m pictured with Dee Dee of Sassy Peach and Ashley of Stiletto Chic

Thanks to Lisa of SADD for letting me borrow the pic to use… lol

1 comment: