Thursday, December 8, 2011

UPDATE:: A fashionable Christmas Wish List

UPDATE: I got my baby! My Michael Kors bag. I originally wanted the pewter but after really thinking, black is more functional.






I was asked my top 5 items that I would want Santa to get me for Christmas. Besides a million dollars…. And a private jet that turns into a yacht. I thought about basic, yet fashionable staples that is needed and hell- WANTED in my closet.

B By Brian Atwood shoes and boots. I’m a nice girl so I wouldn’t stretch Santa’s pockets by requesting Brian Atwood shoes. Rather I would go for his diffusion line B. After all my nickname is B












A Michael Kors bag…. Preferably the Grayson. Saw the bag in person and it is just the right mix of statement, shiny and size.

Michael Kors jewelry ….this man has me memorized with is line













Contrasting Blazer with leather sleeves…. Like fellow Chicago Blogger Network member Melissa Arnstine of Stylissh.com
Its just perfect















What do you want Santa to bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment