Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three Beats jewelry line launch with "Basketball Wives LA" Malaysia Pargo






On Friday I was invited to Malaysia Pargo from the hit reality show "Basketball Wives LA" jewelry line launch, Three Beats. Held at the W Hotel City Center.

Three Beats is customizable diamond jewelry aimed at children but also can be worn by adults. The line features, game consoles, cupcakes, skittles bracelets and more. She partnered with famed celebrity jeweler, Jason Arasheben, aka Jason of Beverly Hills to bring this exclusive line to the public. Her children, “the three beats after her own heart”, inspired the line. It ranges from $500 - $14,000.


Basketball Wife LA -Imani Showalter, Malaysia’s husband - Jannero Pargo attended the event. Along with Malaysia's friends and family, a host of other NBA/NFL athletes as well as Chicago scenesters.

Malaysia is a beauty and sweetheart. She complemented my boots I rocked that night!








My favorite necklace.... I'm too scared to ask how much this will set me back!




Malaysia’s first look



Look 2 – courtesy of Deliciously Vintage Chicago
Malaysia with Jason of Beverly Hills



Malaysia and Jannero Pargo





Malaysia and Imani from BBW- LA


Malaysia and her sister - Krystal jackson


The Pargos with Atlanta Hawks’ Joe Johnson and guest


Browse the line and purchase at Three Beats
twitter: three_beats




Me and my boots.. LOL

All pictures are property of James Palazzolo for Mrs Windy City. Do not use images without the consent of owner.

3 comments:

  1. Your shoes are pretty fabulous.

    I love that Malaysia is wearing vintage from a Chicago store. I must check this spot out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so cute, B! boots, bad. that makes sense that she's in Chicago, I just saw her last week at work; she's very pretty in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. & i love her outfit, the idea of a two piece is so cute!

    ReplyDelete