Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rock out or walk away: Bao Bao handbags from Issey Miyake



I am a handbag girl. I love exotic and unique bags (yet inexpensive) that I won’t see swinging from someone else’s arm on Michigan Ave. The new A/W 2011 eco-friendly hand bags from Issey Miyake fits my bill! They come in many colors, shapes and sizes, around 50 designs and start at $250. Inspired by the metal panels that steel workers fuse together to create structures, the triangles are attached to mesh cloth to give it movement and the feeling of lightness. The bags also has adjustable leather straps and an interior pocket. While I have not seen them in stores yet, I will keep an eye out for these beauties.



They are certainly different and I feel that you would get a lot of attention and inquiries from true fashionistas and bag hags like myself.

Would you rock these bags out or walk away?

No comments:

Post a Comment