Friday, July 22, 2011

Outside the box: Chicago Blogger’s and news Edition

(Kate looks stunning!!)


Over at my old site: Mrs Windy City I did a weekly post of the hottest news of the week with links back to the articles. I found that series were one of the top read and liked among my readers. I’m bringing it back to UnPluGGed but titled for Chicago blogger and news articles. On Fridays I will link back to posts from some of my favorite bloggers and writers, to let you enjoy and find out new and exciting information.

Ashley takes us through Solestrucks’ Fall lookbook and breaks down her favs (Stiletto Chic)


Nikia tells us where to get coveted oversized clutches (ChiTown Fashionista)


Raijean takes us inside the exclusive Oliver Peoples brunch and store opening (Swa Rai Blog)


Kanye West will release a women’s fashion line (Cut Blog)

1 comment: