Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring must-haves from MARLOWE









I am patiently awaiting Spring here in Chicago, while I am waiting I am making a list of must-haves.

What falls on my list: some coveted items from MARLOWE.


Marlowe Italian luxury brand has offered impeccable quality and refined sense of style. With stores in Chicago, San Francisco and Toronto (ongoing expansion in progress), Marlowe continues the tradition of exquisite Italian workmanship - specializing in fine suiting, signature cashmere knitwear, shirts, scarves and leather accessories. Combining timeless elegance with seasonless sensibility, each collection is designed and manufactured exclusively in Italy with the modern, yet classic woman in mind.


On my wish list:
Small Leather Crocodile Zipper Tote , Cashmere Open Circle Crew Cardigan and the fabulous wool storm system trench coat


Check out more delicious finds at:


800 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611-2105







Website

No comments:

Post a Comment