Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UPDATED: The Girl who cried.... naked


I am so sick of Kim Kardashian crying naked.... first it was the sex tape ( and 5 million payout) , then it was Playboy (where she said her mother convinced her to do it), then Harper's Bazaar (she didn't complain) and finally W magazine's "Art" issue. In that issue she was nude nude nude, covered only in silver paint.

On her new show Kourtney and Kim take New York she cries AGAIN that she was taken advantage of and was misled for the W shoot.








"Oh my God, I'm more naked that I was in Playboy," Kim told her sisters. "I'm so
mad right now. [The magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork — you can
see the nipples!

"The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be
seen," she continued. "I feel so taken advantage of ... I've definitely learned
my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."



Now why in the world would you strip butt naked for a cover that would be "covered with artwork"? If that was the case honey they would have let you use tape to cover your nipples and you could have worn panties.....


Girl bye!!! I'm tir
ed of her calling naked and everyone
falling for it.


-----------------------

UPDATED: Now comes news she has posed topless AGAIN in pictures accompanying a new interview with FHM UK for March.

1 comment:

  1. . I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue." Now you know if she took her clothes off for W and Playboy she will to it for Vogue lol or Star Mag. lol I dont know why she think American people are so dumb to fall for all her lies, but maybe because America made her famous smh.

    ReplyDelete