Thursday, January 6, 2011

The People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet


The People’s Choice Awards aired last night and while I turned after the first 10 minutes, I did see the stars shine (or not) on the BLUE Carpet. It was all about legs and nude shoes for this Awards show. I did expect more being this was the first fashion walk of 2011. Guess I’ll wait on the Grammy’s to be awed.



Kendall Jenner (left)- I like this look. Her oxford shoes makes this dress age appropriate while also signifying her model status. Now her big sister Khloe Kardashain Odom (right) on the other hand I am not feeling this look. Her new hair color is gorgeous but she has no jewels on her neckline. The dress needs some added glam.







Ashley Benson (left) choose a very cute black and white number with stripes that kept it fresh as well as chic. Selena Gomez (middle) looked cute and rocked a one shouldered frock. Cassie Scerbo (right)– it was shapeless. Cute pattern but not fitted and very sloppy, even a cute belt cinched at the waist would have helped.




Virginia Williams (left)- not sure who she is but this is a dress! It fits the trend of nude/pink while also being fun and flirty for an event of this caliber.
AnnaLynne McCord (middle)- rocked in this aqua stunner. She said she “borrowed” it from the 90210 set.
Tiffany Hines (right) From Nikita. Something is off for me about this dress. Is it the shoulder pads/decoration? I think so. If those were cut off this dress would have been an A for me.




Finally Kim Kardashian. I couldn’t leave her out. –sigh- For me she chooses the same cut of dress and color family. She looks ok but could do better.


See more BLUE carpet looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment