Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Picks: William Rast for Target

William Rast is a fashion line of majority of jeanwear and motorcycle jackets by Justin Timberlake and his partner Trace Ayala for their premium jeans.




They have been chosen to do a collection for Target. Released on December 19th, these pieces (for men and women) are luxurious yet affordable. Leather jackets, jeans and staple pieces are cute yet affordable. Here are some of my favorite picks









Embellished Tank in Cream, Twill Jacket in Khaki, $44.99
My pick:: Faux-Leather Shorts in Black, $39.99

I have been dying for leather shorts. I'm hoping that the measurements are not small and they fit a variety of shapes.







Woven Silk Blouse in Pink, $34.99
My Pick: : Ponte Leggings in Black, $39.99

Aren't the knee design fab!?




Flag Tunic in Black, $34.99
My pick:: Ponte Vest in Black, $39.99

This vest is an alternative to a black blazer. Its cute and not too expensive!



See all here

No comments:

Post a Comment