Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let Overstock.com help you fall into savings




Fall has arrived and its time to get Bedding & Bathfor the cold! Besides I wlll always find an excuse to shop.

Go over and check out storage for that summer clothing and items plus much more!



And Overstock is offering readers of Mrs Windy City a discount! 10% off EVERYTHING.

The discount code is: 121728



---------------------------------------------------------------------


All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code

1 comment:

  1. I’ve always liked Overstock and their selection of all things awesome. My girlfriend and I recently picked up some really great furniture for our new apartment during their final clearance sale (of particular note- two large microfiber ottomans for only $160!) Many thanks for the discount code!

    ReplyDelete