Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girls Night In with TGIF Cocktails


Sponsored Post

I decided that I wanted to have a small gathering of the ladies at my home. As I planned the details such as food, music, d├ęcor and atmosphere I wondered what would I serve for cocktails. You could go to any club and get the same vodka and shots, but something intimate was needed. Then it hit me: TGI Friday's ready to serve cocktails. A majority of these drinks only need ice and a blender and you are ready to go! Some just need ice! I went and picked up some notable flavors such as Long Island Ice Tea, Pina Colada, Margarita, and Mud Slide. Each drink fit in perfectly with the my food: wings, potato skins, veggies and chips and dip. As my guests started to arrive I made my first batch of Pina Coladas.





The ladies could not get enough! They wouldn’t even take their seats. “It tastes like ice cream!” They marveled.

After noshing on some food we started the great debates about entertainment news and events. What would this get together be without entertainment news?!




The night drew on and the drinks continued to flow like the Margaritas and Long Islands. It was a fun and enjoyable evening with the girls that was made better with TGIF ready to serve cocktails. T.G.I. Friday’s premium line of ready-to-serve cocktails was created using the same specialty drink recipes served by the bartenders at TGIF restaurants. You can choose over 16 flavors such as the classics--Long Island Iced Tea, Mud Slide and Pina Colada—and latest additions–Hawaiian Volcano (blend of vodka, natural citrus and amaretto flavors) and Peach Tea (combination of Vodka, Rum, and Gin).


If you want tricks and tips to host your own fabulous party, visit:

Essence.com/tgifcocktails

No comments:

Post a Comment