Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall fashion must haves

The weather is cooling down and its time for my favorite fashion season of the year: FALL! I am absouletly in love with Fall. Its the only season where you can pair your summer clothing with fall items, wear boots or sandals and also wear jackets and light coats without heavy snow boots.

This season its all about leopard, embellished pumps, big sweaters and my FAVORITE fur/leather/feathers

Here are Mrs Windy City's fav fall must haves

leopard:







This was one of my must haves for summer also.
Take it a step further with clutches, boots and shirts.

A fav (budget) item of mine:






Steve Madden BLuring Frame Clutch for $48

***

back embellished heel and lace up pumps

I have been seeing lots of pumps with embellished backs and lace-up pumps... how cool is that?
L to R: Rachel Rachel Roy and Sam Edelman

***

big sweaters
You can wear them as coats and they are more fashionable than ever.
My favorite Marciano (seen below) is perfect for skinny jeans with over the knee boots...for weekend brunch


***

Fur/Leather/Feathers
Its all about luxe! Leather shorts paired with tights and slimming heels as well as Fur jackets (faux of you prefer) and feather skirts. I would not recommend wearing them all at the same time but I would mix a leopard print shoe with a feather jacket...





BEBE fur caplet




Alice + Olivia Feather skirt




Shakuhachi Leather Short




Happy shoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment