Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Same dress color, same style… SAME EVENT!!!


Has this ever happened to you?  Same color, same style or even same dress, skirt etc… at the same event!  It has happened once to me. 

Recently at Market I had on my fabulous $7 stripped skirt from Forever 21 and another girl also.  I slipped through the crowd to my table unbeknown to her… of course I styled it better (wink).

 

It's not uncommon for fashionable friends to have the same taste, my bestie (Krissy) and I would always compare wardrobes before we hit a big event, so we wouldn't look like twins.  

 

So last night Kim and her sister Khloe had the same "effect" on… I must say Khloe looks better.

 

 

So my fashionable girls… has this EVER happened to you?


1 comment:

  1. Yes! and from that day forward I stopped shopping at department stores..boutiques only...

    ReplyDelete