Friday, July 2, 2010

Mrs Windy/Chicagonista Exclusive: Giuliana Rancic


I had the pleasure of interviewing Giuliana Rancic, star of “Giuliana and Bill “reality show and host on E! Network on Thursday. Giuliana hosted a red carpet at the AMC North (600 N. Michigan) theaters for Chase. Chase was offering customers an exclusive screening of Toy Story 3 and will be kicking off its Buy One Get One Free offering on movie tickets that begins July 1st.

What are some of your favorite places in Chicago?

I’m going later tonight to eat at Carmine’s, I love anywhere where I can sit outside when the weather is nice. I go shopping at Intermix or any of the stores on Michigan Ave. I love brand names, I don’t need boutiques. I’m like an H & M girl! I go to Blommie’s (Bloomingdale) a lot, I like regular stores. I find deals at Loehmann's, I do it all. I’m a regular girl, I don’t do fancy stuff. The best restaurants are here, we (her and Bill) do dinner and then take a 30 minute walk; we just love it (Chicago).




Want to know whats going on with the baby? The new season?

Her new show she is producing? Head over to for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment