Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Met-Gala 2010 Red Carpet Pictures... who brought the Windy

The Met-Gala is all about fashion adn being bold and brave with dresses. This year? Meh! The previous year was bombs galore ..... in 2010 very few sizzled while lots fizzled.





Jessica Szohr in Versace brought it! Its eceltic...its divine, it fits the theme of the Gala




I was disappointed in this Calvin Klein, Zoe Saldana wore... blah!




Vera Wang and Mila Kunis, both in Vera Wang both looked hot!




Coco Rocha gave me life! The color and the print of this Zac Posen dress was stunning. Best dressed for me.





Sarah jessica... didn't you wear a similar dress? What happened? I expected more

Now I see:







Eva Mendes... my runner up for the night. Simple stunning and unique in this Dolce and Gabbanna number




Blake Lively in Marchesa stole my heart and made me want to tone my legs! She tied for the best dress in this hot number. It was daring and age appropriate... she looks stunning

All photos via The Cut Blog

To see more go
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment