Saturday, May 22, 2010

Global Glam Spring / Summer 2010 Collection at the W Hotel Lakeshore




On Thursday I was invited to the fabulous unveiling of the latest in Jet Set Style with the Global Glam Spring / Summer 2010 Collection at the W Hotel Lakeshore.

After being invited I wondered: what is this Global Glam about? I soon learned that last fall W Hotels unveiled its first-ever exclusive fashion and accessories collection and this party was for the second season.



When I walked in I was immediately greeted by a model standing on a platform in a lovely long, black maxi dress, Upon entering the party I saw the host Kelli Zink in her cute black sheer dress and Giuseppes and Jillian Harris (Bachelorette fame) in a Dennis Basso dress and Jimmy Choos (Kelli Zink twitpic)






After sipping my champagne and grabbing a couple sushi pieces I looked over the collection of accessories on the table. These pieces were absolutely stunning and cohesive. These stores are for the girl who knows the must have pieces of the season and know that W Hotel- The Store will provide. As models walked around showing off the pieces and talked to party goers I learned that the designers were: Rebecca Minkoff, Dolce Vita, DANNIJO, Daniel Benedict, Rebecca Weissman, Vitamin A, Sonia Spencer, Susan Daniels, Suzanna Dai, Kendra Scott, and WiNK.



Many items are also available online and through the WISH catalogue. Get into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment