Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chicago's H&M Fashion Against AIDS launch party













I had the fabulous opportunity to attend the Chicago H&M launch party for their 2010 Fashion against AIDS on Wednesday. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with so much energy. There were models that had on the key pieces of the line (pics) while there were passed appetizers and delicious drinks abound.

I immediately ran to the "go to" dress that was in everyone's hands


It did not flatter my figure....it made me look like a leopard linebacker! LOL... It seems that it was only made for stick figure women.


I then tried on the deniem dress... I would have loved it if it was in a darker hue.



Finally I tried on the backless, string top... divine! I found a winner out of the collection.




Go and try on the pieces...remember 25% of sales will be donated to youth HIV/AIDS awareness projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment